The Therapy and Wellness Center at Eden Village offers numerous comprehensive therapy and individualized fitness programs designed to help seniors restore and maintain a healthy, active and independent lifestyle.
Our dedicated team of licensed therapists address the physical, occupational and speech therapy needs of our seniors, as well as outpatients requiring short- and long-term rehabilitation. After an initial evaluation by a licensed therapist, each senior receives an individualized plan of care to achieve maximum independence.
Using the most advanced procedures and state-of-the-art technologies to accelerate healing and ultimately improve quality of life, we offer the following specialized services:
- wound care therapies
- stroke rehabilitation
- contracture management
- muscle re-evaluation
- muscle re-evaluation/re-strengthening
- balance re-education/fall prevention
- orthopedic intervention
- cardiovascular exercise and strength conditioning
- speech therapy, including cognitive therapy, memory training and swallow re-education
- continence improvement program