Indoor Visitation Guidelines for Residents and Visitors
- Outdoor visits are strongly preferred to indoor visits, weather permitting
- Visits must be scheduled with social services for the care center.
- Residents will be permitted up to two visitors at a time; Visiting hours are Monday-Friday from 9a.m.-11a.m. and 1p.m.-4p.m. Weekend visitation will be from 9a.m.-12p.m. Saturday the first week and then the next week will be Sunday and will continue to rotate.
- Visitors must check in with staff prior to their visit
- Indoor visits will be changed if the county positivity rate is >10% or the facility COVID status has changed
- Visitors and residents must wear a face covering during the entire visit
- 6 ft distancing must be maintained during the entire visit, unless the resident is fully vaccinated and consents to physical contact.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use- please use it
- No food or drinks in the visiting areas
- All visits must adhere to wearing face coverings at all times and hand hygiene practices., 6-foot separation if resident is not vaccinated.
- If visitors do not follow the visitation policy the visit will be terminated
- If visitors develop symptoms of COVID-19 within three days after visiting, they must notify the facility immediately.
- Visitors must stay in the designated visiting area and maintain 6 ft distance from staff, other visitors, and other residents.